Monday, June 7, 2010

Simple Argyle Scarf

I had a request not so long ago to make a scarf using the colors pink and grey. So after many hours of looking for the PERFECT pattern.. I finally found: Simple Argyle Scarf on Ravelry. Being the type of person who doesn't like to follow patterns, I decided to give it a try freehand... and BOY did I fail miserably!!! I saw I had to make it the way they had figured out. (HEY! less work for me right?) I tried it and it came out BEAUTIFULLY!!! Once again excuse the iPhone pictures.. I will have to get a better picture with my camera. Here it is:
In Progress:
Finished:

It was absolutely EASY to follow and most importantly, it came out BEAUTIFUL! I hope the scarf owner likes it as much as I do! Will get a better picture soon. I PROMISE!

--Update: Here's the picture I promised:

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment