Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Scares scarves scarves!!

Hello there! Day 4 of my 365 day project to get rid of 113? skeins of yarn... I finished scarf #3 today, and have gone through 3 skeins of yarn. I also managed to get rid of 1/2 a skein, I sent it to my BFFL M! You rock! Haha. I have officially begun scarf #4 with the Lion Brand PolySpun in purple my MIL gave me on Christmas. I'm hating the stuff. My fingers keep getting stuck to it, like a microfiber towel when it gets all stuck to your fingerprint lines.. It's quite annoying. I'm about an inch into the scarf, using 6mm size 10 needles I CO 16 and an knitting every row... So slow! I'm also working on a domo for my fiancé's car, and I've barely made a dent into my brown SS yarn...
School starts again in 2 weeks, I'm saddened to see the time get closer and closer to put my yarn box away until the following break (which will be in May.....). School is a priority, and although I have this project going on, it is a challenge to do both, which is why I took on the challenge! I have begun to stash away some yarn (the already begun little scraps balls) into my trunk along with some crochet hooks to make baby hats while I wait for class to begin on Wednesdays. (lecture is at 10am, and I leave the house at 0600 to beat traffic--making me about 3 hours early to lecture....)So yeah, how long will I be able to live this double life... Nursing student by day secret crocheted by early morning??.... Haha...
Until next time. Pictures to come on the scarves I've made & the one I'm working on!

Edit: finished another skein. 4 down 112 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment