Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!! 2011!!

Yay! It's the new year! How did everyone celebrate it?? We went to our friend's house and brought on the new year in a mini celebration. I had my trusty yarn holder next to me! Nothig says happy new year like a skein of yarn and a project being done. I'm happy to announce that the 216 skein (which I recounted and turned out to be 113 full skeins and 50 already begun scrap yarn balls...) is really 163 skein project, has officially begun! I'm down one skein of yarn thanks to my fiancé's scarf! :) it would have been two, but my paranoid self thought I would run out of the contrast color, and I'm almost out of the main color and have tons of te contrast color left.... Haha... Anywho, the 163 skein project is well under way!!! :) will be posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment